4 July: Presentation of the results of the first industry-led Shopper Survey for the Cyprus market
ECR Cyprus has implemented the first industry-led Shopper Survey for the Cyprus market, the results of which will be presented on Wednesday 4 July 2018 at 16.00 at Solonas Triantafyllides Hall, Bank of Cyprus Head Offices (51 Stasinou Street, Strovolos). The event is sponsored by Datatech, G.A.P. Vassilopoulos and iMinder.
The research aims to:
- record the recent behaviour of the Cypriot shopper
- identify the factors that shape his character
- analyse the store / chain selection criteria
- describe the different types of shopper and their relationship with the different chains
- understand the behaviour of the Cypriot shopper in regards to imports of products other than those of the dealers producers in Cyprus
- propose new analytical and predictive tools of shopper behaviour with emphasis on shopper reflexes towards offers
The questionnaire includes:
- 37 questions regarding the shopper's habits
- 28 questions for the importance of qualities/features of supermarkets
- 33 questions on the shopper's activities
- 27 questions on the shopper's personality
- 23 questions on the shopper's values and opinions
- Questions on where he/she shops, frequency, amount of money spent and
- Record of demographic data.
1000 interviews were implemented. The research was carried out by RAI Consultants, and audited by Demetris Alpanezos.